PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General regulation on data protection, “GDPR”), we inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your rights associated with it.
2. The administrator of the your data is MKTronic Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-793) at ul. Stępińska 22/30 bud. 2 p. 227, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 757145, with share capital of PLN 15,000, NIP 5213845675, REGON 381777466 (hereinafter referred to as MKTronic).
3. If you have questions about the method and scope of personal data processing, please contact MKTronic Sp. z o. o. at the phone number +48 782 262 415 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Administrator – MKTronic – processes personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded agreements or the consent given.
5. Your personal data are processed solely for the purposes of:
– performance of the agreement or taking steps necessary to conclude and perform the agreement;
– taking steps necessary to conclude and execute orders;
– marketing activities regarding our products and services;
– on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent andfor the purpose set out in the consent.
6. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in section 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by applicable law.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
– the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data;
– the right to request the rectification (correction) of incorrect or incomplete personal data;
– the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) if:
(i) data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
(ii) data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
(iii) data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and has no other legal basis for data processing,
(iv) personal data are processed unlawfully,
(v) deletion of personal data is required under applicable law,
– the right to request the restriction of personal data processing if:
(i) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject,
(ii) the processing of data is unlawful,
(iii) MKTronic no longer needs data for its purposes, but they are required by the data subject to establish, defend or exercise claims,
(iv) data subject has objected to the processing of data, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
– the right to data portability, where all of the following conditions are met:
(i) data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent given by that person,
(ii) processing is carried out by automated means;
– the right to object to data processing, where the following conditions are met jointly:
(i) there are reasons related to your particular situation, if data processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out by MKTronic for reasons of public interest or in the exercise of official authority,
(ii) processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by MKTronic or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of an individual data subject, especially a child, requiring the protection of personal data, prevail over those interests.
8. If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject to process personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR) you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was conducted on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal.
9. In you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data by MKTronic, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
10. If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, the transfer of personal data to MKTronic is voluntary.
11. Providing personal data is mandatory if the basis for the processing of personal data is a legitimate interest or an agreement concluded between the parties.
12. Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be subject to profiling.